- Self-care. We believe self-care is not a luxury, it is a responsibility. When we take great care of ourselves, we can take better care of our family, our team, our business, our community, and everyone we love.
- Confidence. At Skinworx, we believe confidence is vital in this magical element called happiness. The more confidence you have, the more joyful and fully engaged you are in life. The world needs you to radiate more CONFIDENCE, JOY and HAPPINESS more than ever.
- Skin Health. The skin is the largest organ in the body. It covers and protects all the other organs inside us. The skin is the first line of defense and it is the first part of the brain as underneath it contains sensory neurons (just like brain cells). There are billions of nerve endings under the skin and they send information to the head brain (there’s also the heart brain and the gut brain). Information in the brain turns into thoughts. Thoughts turn into emotions. Emotion (positive or negative) is energy in motion. That energy is then received by every little cell in your body. We believe skin health is important not just to look good and feel good but to communicate to your body that you love every little cell in there. It’s a whole community of cells inside each one of us.
- Healing. Many of us have old stories and old wounds, old hurts stuck in our bodies that needs to be released. We believe that healing practices such as meditation, breath work, energy cleansing, Pranic Healing and other holistic system of self-healing can truly help us live a happy, energized and fulfilled life. There are lots of benefits to healing practices besides health and wellness. Healing can really reconnect us back to the person we are meant to be – HEALTHY, JOYFUL, ENERGETIC, and ENTHUSIASTIC.
All skinworx therapists are California licensed and trained at skinworx.
Please call us at (415) 259-4466 or use our Book Online link to book all appointments. A credit card is required at the time of booking to hold all appointments.
We accept American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Cash and skinworx gift certificates. We do not accept personal checks.
We respectfully request that you arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time. When booking services at skinworx, your appointment is scheduled with a therapist, whose time is allocated exclusively for your scheduled treatment. If you are late for a scheduled appointment, our company policy offers you two options:
– You may opt to shorten your treatment
– You may prefer to reschedule your appointment at a more convenient time, however, a 50% cancellation charge will be incurred
To preserve the tranquility of the spa, we respectfully request that mobile telephones be turned off when you enter the Spa.
Let us help you pamper that special person. Gift vouchers for any treatment, package or spa products may be purchased at the front desk or from our website via credit card.
We understand that occasionally you may have to cancel an appointment with us. However, we do ask that you give us fair warning. You will be emailed or texted the day before to confirm your appointment. As a courtesy to our clients and staff, it is company policy for all clients to give 24 hours notice of cancellation. Failure to do so will result in a 100% charge of your scheduled treatment. In addition, although Beauty Coach and Doctor Consultations are complimentary, clients will be subject to a $50 No Show Fee if they do not give 24 hours’ notice of cancellation.
We are sorry, Skin Care products and Spa Treatments are not refundable.
When you purchase a course of treatments, you will receive a discounted price. Because of this discounted price, the payment is to be made at the beginning of your course. Unfortunately, these courses are not refundable.